The BobChute™ replaces the Spent Primer Cup on the Dillon RL 550B reloading press. Spent primers are routed through clear PVC tubing into any convenient waste container.
Fits Dillon reloading press models RL 550B, BL 550, AT 500 and RL 450.
No more spent primers bouncing out and onto the floor when you reload!
The BobChute™ encloses the Spent Primer Catcher Chute, preventing spent primers from bounce out and onto the floor! Comes with 3 feet of clear PVC tubing ... long enough to route spent primers to a container under your reloading bench. Route it to an empty 5-gallon paint pail and you won't need to empty the spent primers for a very long time!
— BobChute™ – Custom molded in strong, durable Black HDPE.
— 3 Feet of Clear 1/2" PCV Tubing
— Installation Instructions
1. Attach the clear PCV tubing to hose barb on bottom of BobChute™.
2. Lower Operating Handle to its fully down position.
3. Remove Spent Primer Cup from Right Link Arm.
4. Install BobChute™ on Right Link Arm.
5. Route clear PVC tubing to a suitable container located under reloading bench.
* Refer to the Schematic and Parts List in your Dillon RL 550B Instruction Manual for the part names and their locations on the press.
BobChute is a trademark of Bob Hahin "Original Bob Sled".